Saturday, November 26, 2005

Small and lovely embroideries

Hello all

Today i have been doing a little on an angel-RR and a card to a swapfriend.This morning I really felt happy for the white snow is back and I don't miss the rainy cloudy days we have had.I long for more snow for a white Christmas is so wonderful

This is a link I found some days ago and I hope you can find something interesting too if you love embroidery.Small piecies in different technics.

http://www.victoriasampler.com/VS_Club/Free_Patterns/index.asp
As I do presents I can't show anything .Sorry but...

2 comments:

Ulla said...

Thank you Lucky for your kind words.
We have a long tradition of Santa so we have many pictures of him and on Christmas Eve he comes with gifts to us.

Ulla said...

Thank you Lucky and rainbos end for your links.