Saturday, November 26, 2005

Small and lovely embroideries

Hello all

Today i have been doing a little on an angel-RR and a card to a swapfriend.This morning I really felt happy for the white snow is back and I don't miss the rainy cloudy days we have had.I long for more snow for a white Christmas is so wonderful

This is a link I found some days ago and I hope you can find something interesting too if you love embroidery.Small piecies in different technics.

http://www.victoriasampler.com/VS_Club/Free_Patterns/index.asp
As I do presents I can't show anything .Sorry but...

8 comments:

lucky said...

You have a super blog here! I will be saving it to my favorites for sure. I just visited a site santa claus with a great article about santa claus . If nothing else it's a great read.

Ulla said...

Thank you Lucky for your kind words.
We have a long tradition of Santa so we have many pictures of him and on Christmas Eve he comes with gifts to us.

Rainbows End said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I just read an interesting article at christmas gifts. It pretty much covers christmas gifts related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

lucky said...

Stop by 12 days of christmas I just read this great article about 12 days of christmas you might be interested in.

Ulla said...

Thank you Lucky and rainbos end for your links.

Rainbows End said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I just read an interesting article at christmas tree. It pretty much covers christmas tree related stuff. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Rainbows End said...

You have a super blog here! I will be saving it to my favorites for sure. I just visited a site christmas tree shops with a great article about christmas tree shops . If nothing else it's a great read.

alberthaanstra said...

Hello friends! Thanks for having me on your great blog today. Blogger is blessed to have you on board! Music is the future! But, do you as a music lover need free debt consolidation? Well, look no further. I help you for free my friend. I have tried and tested all sites But, the best was debt-consolidation.com. So, let me help you. Fill in the form today for free. And be debt free. Get credit repair today!