Sunday, August 20, 2006

Swap in summertime



A doily I'v got from my Summer secret friend on Crochetville,Fe in the Philipines,is white and really big in pineapple pattern and this is really a lovely one in a thin cotton yarn.Thank you Fe.Sorry I have no link to your blog.She also sent me a lot of yarn,patterns and beads so I'm really prepared for a new crochet season.She has been so kind writing mails and e-cards during the period we had the swaptime.

A just wonderful very special brooch came from my Project spectrum friend in July(lilac/pink colours)Judy in Australia.She makes so many lovely beadworks.She works very artistic.What a happines to have her as a swapfriend.She has also sent my lovely presents as beads and yarn in a great variety of qualities.And some small bijouteries.Thank you Judy.You also gave ne so many things to do lovely embroideries and crochet and....

www.sheeprustling.blogspot.com

Later this autumn/winter I come back showing more gifts and what I use them to.

Have a nice new week.I have started working again and there are fewer houres to do handicraft but very worthful ones.

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Lovely brooch and beautiful doily, Ulla!
Fe is good friend of mine here, but we still have not seen each other in person.

Pascale une fée dans mestiroirshttp://clasmo said...

Que c'est joli ! et d'une grande finesse !!!

Ulla said...

Dear Mimi

I'm so so happy for my swap partner and this doily is so beautiful.I wonder if she has a blog.
Lovely to hear she is a friend of yours.She is a very kindly person.

The brooch is just so so special and so artistiv.I love it.

Have a nice new week Mimi

Ulla said...

Merci Pascale.

Je suis trés trés heureuse.

Judy made me a brooch so so lovely.

Have a nice week

Mimi said...

Hi Ulla!
I thought of just sending you the link to Fe's blog. She has been very busy with work and is about to leave for training abroad.

Have a nice day too!

Ulla said...

Thank you Mimi for the adress to Fe.
I hope I can use it when I blog about gifts I have got.
My best regards
Ulla