Saturday, April 14, 2007

The first new sock, friendshipdoll and some days of relax

The first sock in Regis is read.

Cuff:CO 60 on 2 1/2 on 4 needles
R 1-12 k2,p2....in 12 row

Wavy lace ribbon
Leg:R1-*k 2tog,yo,p2*.........
R2-*k2,p2.*.......
R3-*k2,p2*........
R4-*yo,ssk,p2*.......
R5-*k2,p2*.....
R6-*k2,p2*.....

Then I used an ordinary sockpattern from Garnstudio for the rest of the sock.


Yesterday I did the CQ fron of the friendship doll www.dollmakersjourney.com/Friendship3p.jpg
I'm going to do it in the samy style as my CQ-card.During the next week I maybee get the time to do some embroidery.

I have had some holidays and it has been so good to get time to just relax.I really needed it because I had a very busy time in March and also a flu now and then.Today we had a little barbeque in the "garden".Well in the white snowy garden but the snow melts down and we have a lot of sunshine.Many people have used the Eastern period to be out in the nature too.

I wish you all my friends a lovely Springtime.

No comments: