Friday, July 04, 2008

The end of June-mini quilt and a mail art

The month of June gave me a little time to do some swap things.I really love to do and get things too.I made a mail art and it was inspired of freebees on internet.I didn't send it without an envelope.To my friend I made inside 2 pouches for small items as a little embroidery or yarn.

To swap mini quilts give me inspiration and opportunities to learn new patterns.
http://www.flickr.com/groups/725005@N21/
This is a mini quilt trading swap- size 6"-12"
I also hope I can do some for friends and penpals in the future.Maybee I can do them one as a Christmas present.












The front of my first mail art to a swap friend





The back of my first mailart

1 comment:

Umme Yusuf said...

Both are lovely. I wish to make quilts someday. What does mail art mean?