Friday, April 21, 2017

December 2016 Japan

December 23 our second little grandchild was born and I had the chance to meet her a few days before I had to go back to Sweden.Her name is Clara.What a happiness.Hopefully they are visiting us in July.

In the end of my visit we were visiting this store where you could buy wool and you could learn how to spin yarn.A heaven for a spinner but I'not yet there.

You can find information on ananda.jp As you can see they have contact with Sweden and they have travels to Sweden too.Many thanks to Ulla-Karin on http://ullspinneriet.se/om_oss.html who was the one who gave me this adress.

In this part of Tokyo,I think it's called Kichijoji,we found a little place where you could buy small items,yes small items .Kawai.Very near the woolshop "ananda".We also saw people waiting for the chance to eat something,maybe a pizza.The place where you could it this is very small too

Yes Mumin is popular in Japan.No we didn't wait for a chance to eat but it seemed to be a cute and nice place.

2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Enjoy your grandchild. .... They grow so fast.....

Alicia said...

QUE TIENDAS TAN LINDA.
SALUDITOS