Sunday, February 13, 2005

Ullas Fiber Blog

Ullas Fiber Blog

Hello friends

Chie tagged me.Thank you so much.

1.Total number of music files on your computer.
I have 0 but the boys have some.

2.The last cd I bought.
Lena Willemark Windogur.I bought some cd 2004.
3.The last song you listened before you listened to before
reading this message.
I woke up early in the morning listening to the wind blowing outside and the silence when nearly everybody was asleep.
4.Name 5 songs you often listen to or that mean something to you.
1.Silent night.
2.En natt i Santiago.(A night in Santiago)Björn Afzelius
3.Jailhouse rock.Elvis.
4.Gracias a la vida.
5.Le Quattro Stagione.Vivaldi
I also love to listen to music f ex from Cuba,Brasil,Japan(Pride -music to anime the boys have and I love many good pianists playing european classical music ),China,India.....

Well well I listen to many sorts of music I often not remeber artists or singer or player.

Ulla

No comments: