Sunday, September 09, 2007

A challenge by Freja

Dear all

Freja,a dear friend of mine, made a challenge for me and she wants me to tell 8 habits/things about me.Thank you Freja for the invitation.
http://blogg.aftonbladet.se/4940

1.I wear jeans every day,mostly blue ones.
2.I love starting new projects even if I have 100 UFO's.
3.I love getting real letters written by hand and decorated with beautiful stamps.I love writing letters to friends home and abroad.I have some penpals.
4.Every human being you meet has a great novel to tell you.And your novel can be told.Don't miss it.The life has many colours so go on "painting"as long as you can.
5.I'm afraid of getting Alzheimer as my mother and some of her relatives got.
6.My sons are my jewels.The best thing I have got in my whole life.
7.We are all equal even if we have different possibilities.
8.Work for piece and understanding.Begin with yourself and go on......

I send you reader this challenge and I hope you find something about yourself you had forgotten.Please send a note when you do it.I know many of you already have done this .

I wish you a creative new week

No comments: