Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday October 14

The leaves are falling but the garden still is green.I found some flowers in the garden,not common this time a year.Wonderful to have some in a vase on the dinner table.Hopefully we get no snow,not yet.A sunny autumn day can be so wonderful. This weekend my husband has been hunting elks so I have had a lot of time to knit and crochet.The sock sock is a nice knitting and I 'm knitting them in Lorna´s lace sock yarn.It gives a good result and hopefully they are good to wear too. Now I'm also doing squares for a blanket.This is going to take time as I want to do it big enough to have in the sofa when I'm taking a power nap.As I have had a flue for more than a week it would have been nice to have it ready but.....Hopefully the new week goes better. Wish you all a lovely new week

No comments: