Wednesday, December 26, 2012

SSCS swap gifts.

I want to show you a wonderful Christmas gift from my swap friend.You can find more about her and her handicraft. http://blissintheburbs-kayly.blogspot.com.au/ This tablerunner is now on our table and it's a perfect one both in size and colours.Often my husband has his black keyboard on the table and we also have white decoration things,especially this time a year.I also got some sweets and other small items from her.She made the nice christmas ornament I showed earlier.As I earlier have told the reader of this blog I love to participate in swaps.I hope my Santa also is going to be in more swaps.She told me this is her first time.Hopefully also some readers are going to swap sometimes. Thank you so much. Wish you all a lovely time.

No comments: