Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Malmö

Dear all

I have been on a short travel to Malmö and I could see the big bridge tfrom Malmö(Sweden)to Denmark even if it was really stormy and snowy.We were having a break at a wonderful café in Malmö-Les trois roses chocolaterie.So much chocholates,both swedish and from Belgium.And a cup of tea.And we saw a wonderful arrangement of tulips and other green "flowers" on a table outside a flower shop.Many french tulips.Just so fantastic.



During the time since I wrote to you I have been crocheting and I hope I can show some pictures later.The last 2 weeks have been full time at work and many things to do privately.

Dear Bea and you all.I have bought some new kits and I have found some patterns for free on the internet.Not a stitch in 2 weeks.I long for it but sometimes we need more hours then any day and night can give us.

Take care of you

2 comments:

Ullis said...

Hi! I saw your name in the list of the knitting olympics! It was nice to find another Swede on the list! I'm "Ulrica G", making one sock :) I thought I would check out your blog, and I saw that we use the same background! Maybe that dark theme speaks to us northerners :)
/Ullis

Ulla said...

Thank you Ullis for your visit.
We have much in common,we use many technics and we are going to participate in the Olympic game in knitting.

A dark backgroun and light text I think give a good contrast...I haven't thought of why I choosed it...what an interesting idea you have....maybee you are wright.
Ulla