Saturday, July 15, 2006

Daisy Lane Cottage and other projects and thoughts

I have started a new embroidery -Daisy Lane cottage.On this blog I found a nice picture on it.I have done the door and a little more so this picture shows how it's going to be.

It's very nice to participate in a SAL doing something together.There are a yahoo-group LHN -which means Little house needlework.We are some members doing this SAL.You feel like you are on an embroidery café even if you sit alone with a cup of tea and your little embroidery.

The other thing I'm doing is a bag on patchwork for a swapfriend in Australia.Secret bag.In August you get a picture.I have always on the needles wristwarmers in shadow knitting.

I feel very sad because the violence is growing in some countries and it seems to be real war there.Here we live in peace and other can't sleep,they loose friends and relatives,they loose their happiness,they loose their childhood,they loose everything.Why can't we talk to each other and solve the problems?
Some of my blogfriends also have hard times just now.I send you my thoughts.

Catch the day
Ulla

No comments: