Saturday, July 29, 2006

A little about Crazy quilt- a new link

It's early morning and I'm the only one not sleeping in this house.I found a nice blog about crazy quilting-a blog by Hideko in Japan who I first met on Chahinsofhearts.I recognised that she has a special style I like.I have not been doing CQ for some months now so I had nothing to swap with but I was so fond of her style.Well I hope I can do it in the future.
http://hideko-windfromtheeast.blogspot.com/

And on this blog you can find more information of another japaneese CQ-quilter,a very famous one ,who has done books and so on.You can find informations of other things too.
Have a great day.

5 comments:

Ulla said...

Dear Pascale

Yes I know this flickr and I love it.You can start your day looking at some pictures and the day is so bright.
Have a nice new week
ulla

Yasmin said...

Ulla, thats a beautiful link. I like the link to the ribbon embroidery and hand embroidery groups. Wow...I havent done these crafts in a long time.

Mimi said...

Hi Ulla, hope you have a nice day crafting! And dont forget to get your beautyrest ;)

Ulla said...

CQ makes me so happy.

I'll try to start later in August.
Beautiful colours,beautiful fabrics and threads.
Have a nice creative week
Ulla

Ulla said...

Dear Mimi and yasmin

Yesterday to much of rest for beauty but......only a little fresher skin and better colour of the eyes....well it's good enough.

Today we have a lovely weather with about +20C.....perhaps for you a cold dy but for us very nice.
And fresh strawberries
Have a nice new week
Ulla