Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Eve in pictures

Hello all

A.A picture from our garden at 2 o'clock(daytime).We have the dark period and the daylight is really a short time every day but....
B.Aview from my kitchen with memories from friends and of course we have Maria,Joseph and the 3 wise men comng to visite Jesus.
A plate I bought on Cuba,a present from Beijing and mini.shoes from Holland you can see above .
C.AChristmas tree in cross-stitch I made for a card.i also used somelight effect yarn from DMC for the ornaments but I'm sorry the picture don't show it in a good way.
D.Outside our house we have a little forest,today even more snow.
E.On Christmas Eve I bought some food and I got a plastic "bag" with this picture on.

Today we have had a calm day ,really a day of relaxation.The Christmas Eve is our big ,a bit hectic day and Christmas day we rest and enjoy being with the family too.My DH and I have been married for 26 years today.It's worth a Nobel prize I think.

I hope you alla my friends have a nice time.
Enjoy every second.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh Ulla - that looks soooo cold. And so different to our Christmas - which we thought was "cool".

Christmas Blessings to you all

Linda