Saturday, December 31, 2005

Ullas Fiber Blog




Happy New Year to you all.

My latest embroidery will symbolize the dream of a great prom on New Year Eve .Well only a dream.The best just now we have been together all the family and we have enjoyed a nice dinner together,When you have grown up children you know it's very special to have thrm at home at the same time.


My second dream is to have a day of peace all over the world.It seems to be only a dream.The long for power makes many people/states to kill somebody trying to reach the controll over the world.

Take care of you.
Catch the day.
Ulla in the north of Sweden

5 comments:

lobea2004 said...

I hope your dreams come true, Ulla. You stitched a lovely lady! And happy new year!
Kisses from Florence, Italy.

Carol said...

Happy New Year to you too Ulla :-)

Ulla said...

Thank you Bea and Carol

Happy to know you and yes we really can support each other.
tomorrow an Mirabilia along.We are happy we have something to do every minute.

My dreams-we can only hope.

Linda said...

What a lovely surprise to see the Crinoline Lady here.

I wish you a happy new year, and like you, dream of world Peace. But the more it is in the hearts of people, the more chance there is that it will come, step by tiny step.

Ulla said...

Thank you Chloe

It warms with the wise words.
I also wish you get a warm colourful 2006.Istar my day visting you ans some friends all over the world who gives me strenght and inspiration.My CQ = 0 after the dead of my mother.I need a strict pattern with stitches and colours.....crazy but I need time to go on withot to much effort....Well 2006,I think I start ...soon...I nearly can't resist the joy of playing with colours and stitches.

Ulla who wish you a happy new stitching year