Sunday, December 13, 2015

December

Dear reader.A long time has gone and now we are waiting for Christmas and with that also longer time with daylight.As you can see the first Christmas gifts  have arrived from a dear friend in Japan.(I'v got it more than a week ago)

I love to do handmade gifts but this year I have not been so active as I wished.The small mittens are for Love,my little grandchild.Still they have warmer in Japan but soon he maybee need this small ones.For my DH I have made a pair of socks in white and with the same pattern as Love has on his mittens
Simple but nice pattern.
Row 1  k2,p2,k2,p2 and so on
Row 2   k all
Row 3   k 2,p2,k2,p2 and so on
Row 4   k all

Today we are celebrating Santa Lucia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLycexat2xk
So many wonderful songs and all the lights make us feel happier.


I wish you all a nice day

1 comment: