Sunday, July 03, 2005

Flowers and blocks




We have a lovely season with flowers and I made some blocks in green-work for a friend of mine,a gift to her at her birthday.



Crochetville doily swap and I'm going to do a doily for a friend in USA.I think I'm going to do one in free form crochet and this is the first flowers I have done.I have been sitting in the garden nearly all the day crochet and enjoying all flowers we have just now.Even roses are lovely now.

And I have holidays now.What a wonderful time having the possibility to use more time for crochet and embroidery.

2 comments:

Chie said...

Oooohhh, I can tell already your doily is going to be soooo beautiful!!!

Ulla said...

Yes I thin this is going to be beautiful.I have had a pause in crchet but net week I start again.
Ulla