Monday, July 31, 2006

Roses and preparing for some days on Gotland and knitting worshops....

Good morning from a sunny north

Roses,roses,roses...
I send you all a link for a crochet pattern to roses.
http://www.adornmag.com/exclusives.shtml

Tomorrow I start a travel to my favourite island,Gotland-the island of roses,to participate in knitting workshops .I'm going to learn more about popular patterns in different regions of Sweden in older times and a little about creating small decorations on a common knitting.F ex on Gotland they have patterns with roses on mittens.You can find these patterns in the Baltic states also.We are also going to visit some who are spinning yarn and dye yarn also.Perhaps we also have a lovely pick-nick in the lovely landsape.And all lovely tal´ks about knitting and life.

Have a nice day

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Wow, island of roses! That sounds really lovely, and what a wonderful experience that knitting workshop would be... Cant wait to hear and see what you've encountered there, hope you'll have a lot of pics to share Ulla!
And thanks for the link to the rose pattern, its pretty ;)

Ulla said...

Dear Mimi

I hope I have some pictures next week.Tomorrow I go and I'm looking forward a nice weekend.
I wish you a creative and nice weekend.