Thursday, June 18, 2009

I wish you a Happy Midsummer

Flowers in the garden,mostly wild ones brighten up the day and night.We have so much daylight but today it's not so warm.Tomorrow they say it comes.The gramdmother has her birthday tomorrow and she is really worth all sunshine .We are going to celebrate the Midsummer Eve with BBQ and a sauna.You can see the sauna to the left on the last picture.Perhaps the sun doesn't go down tonight.Maybe we get a magical evening and night.No I'm not going to pick 7 types of flowers to put under the cushion.When I was young I did it but I don't know who I dreamt about.Maybe it was my husband.

I wish you all a lovely Midsummer






2 comments:

annemarlen said...

Glad midsommar önskar jag dej också, Kram!
Anne-Marlen

Ati said...

Wishing you a happy mid-summer too Ulla!