Sunday, October 25, 2009

New mittens in Sandness Palett superwash


A perfect weekend project is mittens made in a varigated yarn.The cuff is made by knit 3 or 4 rows and purl 3 or 4 rows as long as you want to have it.I tried to get the same colour variation but it was impossible with the 2 skeins I had.A nice knitting and the yárn is so wonderful to work with.

Sandnes palett superwash
color 0578
This yarn reminds me a little of Noro yarn I used for socks but this is 100&wool.I bought it in the local yarnn shop.We had a knittinf meeting in the library and ther they showed this yarn and I fell in love with it.

Saturday morning a lovely white cover of snow in the garden but today it was a rainy cloudy morning .I love snow,not much snow but ...

3 comments:

Umme Yusuf said...

Such a pretty pair of mitts. The cuffs are really nice!

Elisabeth said...

Det garnet ser virkelig morsomt ut, og i tillegg synes jeg du hadde laget en flott vri på vottene. Morsomt med de rullekantene...

Ati said...

wonderful mittens Ulla, I love those colors !