Thursday, December 30, 2010

A white winter day-a Christmas gift and a new knitting




Today I changed a little and the white and off-white are the colours I prefer today.

First a picture of a beatiful flower arrangement in white we have got from our dear M ,an arrangement she did for us as a Christmas gift.We love it very much.
Yesterday our son and his lovely M left Sweden after about 10 days of holidays and I had to focus on something new.On http://kammebo.blogspot.com/2010/11/halsduksmonstret.html

row 7..... must end with yo,k1,yo,k2,p2,k3



you can find the pattern.I 'm knitting in Peer Gynt with needles 4.It's going to have a tiny width ,maybe a little bit too small but...
I wish you a nice day

2 comments:

Efwa - Medea said...

Ljuvlig stickning. Önskar dig ett riktigt Gott Nytt År!

Barbara said...

I arrived by accident on your lovely blog and want to leave a little hello from Switzerland. The wreast with flowers is so beautiful. Are the flowers made of fabrics? I really love it (as I am fond of almost everything that is off-white :-) !).