Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Gifts from Secret Santa

My dear Secret Santa is http://bettsylyn.blogspot.com/ and as you see we really live a long way from each other but we have the same interests.She sent me some items for knitting,a special knitting bag,needles,a scissor and a knitter gauge and a just fantastic bag with lovely embroideries and applications on .In this Secret Santa swap we try to do things we love but we laos think our friend like.Thank you so much. I have been a member of this swap for many years and I love it. http://chookyblue.blogspot.com/ The members are from different countries so it's really nice to do and to get gifts.Always something unexpected and so lovely.You can see on chockyblue differnt gifts to and from.Enjoy!

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

oh another beautiful parcel......I love that bag.........I have one in progress here and already made one......perfect for your knitting supplies all the goodies are lovely.......thanks for being a great swap participant for many years in the SSCS......