Friday, February 17, 2012

Saturday

A weekend gives you an opportunity to do things you really love.I started the day with a cup of tea,some fruits and some houres of listening to radio programs.Really relaxing.Hopefully I knit some more rows on a shawl I make for charity.February is a month when I focus on charity. www.hjälpstickan.se Next weekend I send away 2 small packages with things. Another passion I have is writing letters and this weekend I hopefully I'm sending letters to Japan and USA. We really give each other glimpses from our everyday life and we write about our hobbies and..... Now it's more than a week without a snail mail in my postbox.Time to write and send away and in a month I hope I get a letter or two.Already I'm longing for that.Maybee you also know someone longing for a letter or a postcard from you? I wish you a lovely weekend.

3 comments:

Alma said...

Jag köpte fint brevpapper på Kiruna bokhandel och efter stallet blir det brevskrivning. Jag gillar riktiga brev, jag också.

Jan said...

It's nice to find mail in your mailbox, isn't it? I think it's lovely that you continue to write *real letters*...sadly, it's becoming a lost art.

Pumlans flitiga fingrar said...

Ja, visst är det kul med ett "riktigt" brev nu och då. Jag har också lärt mig uppskatta e-post, som gett mig många fina brev per dator!