Monday, June 29, 2015

A pair of socks perfect for colder days and pictures from a short travel

We have had perfect days for sock knitting .Perfect also when you need to relax and play with colours.The last pair I did is made in Regia,Design Line by Arne and Carlos,in colour 03657 and a blue Fabel from my stash.I used needles 2.5.As I only had one skein of Regia I had to find out how to get a pair of socks and I'm satisfied with the result.
On the way to grandmother we made a stop at Jokkfall,a fall in the river of Kalix.Here we could see people fishing salmons.A beautiful place to take time to rest a little too.
Near her house, every year at the Midsummer time ,we can see those beautiful yellow flowers.Then we know the summer is coming. Wish you all a nice day.

4 comments:

Umme Yusuf said...

That is a beautiful pair of socks. Summer looks like a lovely time with nice scenery and flowers, hope you are enjoying, tremendously.

Jane McLellan said...

I love your socks!

Anonymous said...

Sockarna blev jättefina!!

Vilket vackert landskap!! Bilderna är så vackra!

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely socks and summer is looking stunning there..........