Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year


Today it's the last day of 2015 and we hope we are going to have a nice and creative new 2016.We also wish peace in the world .

A package from a dear friend also came brightening up our day.Thank you so much.This morning I had some chocolate and a cup of a tea .So so good start of a new knitting day.
The KAL of Christmas Eve socks are going on and hopefully I have a sock knitted until January 1.My younger son also wished a pair of socks and the first one is on the needles.Hopefully they are ready in the end of January .Sock knitting is very relaxing so hopefully I have time to knit even when we started working again.The holidays are going very fast now .

Happy New Year to all my readers.
So happy for your message and comments on the blog.

1 comment:

Alma said...

Gott nytt år till dig min kära BFF!