Saturday, November 05, 2005

Japaneese kogin techniques and The Christmas Elf Fairy

Hello all my friends

I want to show you a technique I tried today

http://ethnicfiberart.com/charts.htm#swedish_sollerosom

You find freebees both for Kogin and to one of the swedish techniques-Sollerösöm.
We have so many techniques to choose among.

And I 'v got the kit from Mirabilia "The Christmas Elf Fairy"
Hand dyed threads cotton floss,metallic thread,beads from Mill Hill,a little wooly thread,70& Kid mohair.30%Nylon and32 count Natural linen from Zweigart.
86x124 stitch count.
What a happiness.I'm going to do it ready to Christmas eve.

3 comments:

lobea2004 said...

Hi Ulla! I received my kit too. I'm so happy and I can't wait for receiving it. Have an happy Sunday!

Ulla said...

Thank you Bea

We have really a lovely time with our Elf Fairy
Have a nice Sunday you too
Ulla

lobea2004 said...

Ulla, did you start stitching your Elf? I should start mine during this weekend.