Friday, June 30, 2006

The last Friday in June

A lovely Friday -the last in June.
A sunny morning and day.
Breakfast in the garden
Made a bookmark this morning.
I was buying food before lunch
The postman came with a lovely card from Mimi on the Philippines.A card full of blue sky,blue sea,beautiful buildings and full of joy and friendship.Thank you Mimi.
I do one more bookmar now while I'm listening on the radion-a man is talking about his life and experiencies of birds,of illness,of life,of friendship,of hope....
We are going to buy a ring to my elder son's girlfriend.
We are going to have dinner in the garden all 4.
We are going to follow the footballmatch between Germany and Argentina
We are going to sleep in the night full of daylight.

I wish you a nice Friday too

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I had a very pleasant Friday :)I'm thankful I can stay home all day tomorrow and crochet!
Glad you liked the card, Ulla!